ID

Finally, after 2 months in Sweden, I picked up my ID card! So I am officially swedish, at least for next 5 years. Expiration date in id sounds silly tho.
I am sorry for not updating my blog, but my job steals most of my time. Rest of it I divide between Nathan and World of Warcraft (at the moment).
I still have few pictures from Skansen to upload, as well as many Stockholm stories but I just can't find time and energy to do that.
I recently quit my job, tho I will be still working till the end of the month. So hopefully I will get back on track. I am planning to pick up Swedish lessons to learn faster, I started to paint Warhammer models again (I stream it every Monday), got some plane tickets to Poland and then heading off to Minecon in Paris!
November is going to be busy!

Comments

Popular Posts